pre-washburn mini stack (rockstack)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nihility

Reaction score
I got this amp more of a novelty years ago, worked like a charm for quite awhile. Was nice and compact for a good practice amp.
At some point the output drive blew, as well, a resistor in it. Recently I was able to locate a replacement output driver however once i booted it up, it worked, I had sound again. However one of the resistors started smoldering, the one that blew before.
I think the output drive is fine as sound was still coming out of it, I turned it off in time.
The big problem is, obviously it was the wrong replacement resistor (the old one was burned beyond recognition). If ANYONE knows where I could get a schematic OR happens to own one of these, If i could get them to crack it open and send me a photo or tell me the resistor code (series of coloured bands painted around the circuit) Please let me know.

Its such a shame I can't get this going, over a $0.10 piece of circuitry.

Thanks

Hey I see your post about a transistor, it's quite old but I was googling "Randall Rockstack" and came across it. Are you meaning the Randall RG20ES? Can you take a picture of the "Rockstack" ?