Concerning the G3 Plus series...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waylander

Reaction score
Just curious concerning the RH300 and RH150 heads, if anyone out there has used them a bit. I'm pretty keen on picking up one of them but I'm wondering if it's really worth the extra few hundred $$ for the 300 watt version. I need something that can handle *loud* jams/practice sessions and (hopefully) some gigs. It seems like the 150 would be more than enough, but I'm not very familiar with randalls and how power rating relates to actual volume with them. What do you guys think? Is there going to be any real need for the RH300 other than having other guitarists say:

"Matt: His power is maximum."

Thanks in advance \m/

My 150 will drown out my drummer (and other guitarists Peavey Valve King half stack...)with the volume on 4 or 5 and thats with it in mono on 1 4x12 cab, i see absolutley no need in the 300 watt model, anytime you play a gig, you are going to mic your amp anyway. and trust me you will never say "this amp doesnt have enough gain" with this amp...lol the only thing is you will definatly want a good noise surpresser pedal(boss ns-2 or ISP decimator), cause it is kind of a loud amp when you are not playing...