RG100ES replacement nuts

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no.mop

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My RG100ES is missing one of the input jack nuts and also is missing the nut/ring around the on/off switch. Since sometime, I'll probably sell it, I don't want to trouble the next owner with something I could fix so easily (hopefully).

For the nut at the back, should I just head to the hardware store and grab the right sized nut? If so, what size should it be? I have no clue how to measure nuts and don't really want to walk into the store with my head and test them all out :lol:

And what should I do about the on/off switch nut/ring? I'll probably just get a nut to replace the ring that was there before, so if anyone minds, what size is that? :)

Anyway, curious story. When I was just looking at RG100ES's, I found this guy on SS.org selling his and the EXACT same thing had happened to the SAME input jack! Probably just coincidence, but I found it funny that the third or so link on Google when I searched "Randall RG100ES" had one in the same predicament as mine :lol: Only mine's snakeskin 8)

Well, thanks in advance everyone! Pics of my snakeskin RG100ES when I get an answer :D