Randall RT 100H is on it's way.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snappinnecks

Reaction score
I should receive it on Wednesday. It is coming from Randall directly to me. I'm excited to try out the new all tube amp in my studio. Maybe I'll post some clips and studio vids of the amp in action.

Well I'd like to say the amp sounded great, but it never really worked at all and then just quit. Tubes don't power up and no sound.
This is the last time I try any Randall Amps until they get their act together and produce reliable quality amps.

did you ever think it may have been due to shipping? seriously...UPS is known for banging stuff around.

i swear it's like going to a steak joint, having it under cooked, and saying you'll never eat steak again.

before you close the door on randall...give us chance to fix the issue.

please call 847-643-5120.

Or, like swearing never to eat Burger King again because some pizza faced highschool punk moron put G.D. tomatoes on your whopper.....!!!!!!AAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!, READ THE F'N SCREEN YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!....

Ahhh, that's feels better, I guess I can have Burger King again

MetalMike said:
Or, like swearing never to eat Burger King again because some pizza faced highschool punk moron put G.D. tomatoes on your whopper.....!!!!!!AAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!, READ THE F'N SCREEN YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!....

Ahhh, that's feels better, I guess I can have Burger King again

HAHA

Did you get this problem resolved Snapp?