Favorite Beers

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
westvleteren is a great beer.
but i really dont like te tasted of trappist beers.
i am more for the abbey beers like leffe,tongerlo,grimbergen,...

Black & Tan anyone? My fave bar beer....But only if both the Bass and Guinness is on tap

I like this ^^ if I'm in the mood for a good quality brew
I also love pretty much any place that has their own huge vats on the premesis- straight from the tap + no preservatives= so good I can't drive

Alas, my beer drinking days- even a casual brew, are falling away. I'd be happy with a Michelob Light Pony bottle at this point

Big Fan of Pete's Wicked Strawberry Blonde ale... If you're ever in the Keys there is a great Beer called Holy Mackeral... best tasting 9% beer Ive ever had.

Wow! What a great subject.
Well I dont guess I have a favorite. I
love many and there is always one beer
that goes better with different foods and
events. So, this is a list of some of my
favs. (That I can think of) Shock top,
KILLIANS, Erdinger, Several Sam Adams,
Sierra Navada's, St. Paulie Girl, Warsteiner,
Dead Guy Ale, and Oh man I cant even
think of all of em. I love to find micro-breweries
when I am out of town. Love Big River in
Nashville! As you can see in my member
name I love beer. My wife got me a brew your
own kit for xmas and I havent even tried it out
because I got in a Biggest Loser competition and
limit my intake. Cant wait till its over. hehehe

BigBrewtus said:
The best beer drinkin idea ever. Hahaha
http://www.instructables.com/id/Heinekamp/
That is killer. I want one. I think what I'll do is make two compact speaker cabs out of the kegs. A little simpler and still pretty cool.

I just recently conquered the India Palace "Chef's Off The Chart Spicy Curry" challenge. All I had to drink was a beer called Taj Mahal imported from India. A really flavorful lager with unusual spice notes. Very tasty and refreshing.
New favorite. I hardly ever drink anymore, but when I go out to dinner I'll have one.

Daryl said:
I just recently conquered the India Palace "Chef's Off The Chart Spicy Curry" challenge. All I had to drink was a beer called Taj Mahal imported from India. A really flavorful lager with unusual spice notes. Very tasty and refreshing.
New favorite. I hardly ever drink anymore, but when I go out to dinner I'll have one.

If it has a spice like that, would it make you more thristy? Sounds dangerous :lol:

Jacksauce said:
If it has a spice like that, would it make you more thristy? Sounds dangerous :lol:
It is seriously so hot that you don't feel thirsty much. Just fire, fire, fire. Until you almost hallucinate. :lol: :lol:

caldera_pints.jpg

New favorite brews. Caldera Ashland Amber, but I like all their selections a lot as well. Oregon brew is coming up in the world. I'll tell ya', a fat bowl, a delicious meal and two of these glasses is all you need to have a great evening.

Daryl said:
I like a good domestic microbrew this time of year.
http://www.united-nations-of-beer.com/images/arrogant-*******-ale-21354155.jpg
LOL...I've got a bottle of that in the fridge right next to the Witches Brew.

Daryl said:
caldera_pints.jpg

New favorite brews. Caldera Ashland Amber, but I like all their selections a lot as well. Oregon brew is coming up in the world. I'll tell ya', a fat bowl, a delicious meal and two of these glasses is all you need to have a great evening.
Man, Im thirsty! I have found another great, Dead Guy Ale.....................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mocha Porter at the top of the list.

PBR - cheap and ice cold it goes down smooth... Saves me the $$$ to buy more gear.

When I feel less thrifty I get any of the Franziskaner Weiss Beer family....

Right now I'm actually craving some Samichlaus Bier, 14% ABV... Oh yeah