Hey stock SCARY users.. i need some values please!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kapo_Polenton

Reaction score
C7 and C12 ..what values do you have in there?

I was screwing with my Brownstone module and i burned one of the traces at C13..so i could trace it all out and run a long jumper underneath the board OR I could make this thing into a scary as it is seemingly close minus a few differences. Hook a brother up so i can make my Scary/Brahma hybrid!

Thanks

It might, but JF may not appreciate that info being shared so I guess I should not take it! The module actually isn't that bad without that cap though, chewier for sure. My hybrid continues to live..

Kapo_Polenton said:
It might, but JF may not appreciate that info being shared so I guess I should not take it! The module actually isn't that bad without that cap though, chewier for sure. My hybrid continues to live..

Agreed.

la ringrazio signor' eero! (because I saw your location was Italy..)

I'll keep those values handy. Right now, this thing sounds pretty killer without those values on the board.

you're welcome Sir :D (are you of italian descent? the name "polenton" make me think so...)
i know your self modded Brahma sound very good, great job!
sometime i think i'll send you a PM... :wink:
ciao,
eero

Yep , di origine italiana 8) My dad is a polentone (Friulano) but when I lived in Italy, I lived in Rome so I was more of a Romano! Obviously english is my first language living in frosty old Canada but I was born in Rome and lived there so I can still speak Italian. Se vuoi, ti posso mandare una foto del Brahma. PM me and i'll share the goods!