• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Keeley Modded TS-9 (Baked mod)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sync'er

Reaction score
I've got this awesome Keeley Modded TS-9 Tubescreamer for sale. This is the baked mod, and it sounds AWESOME!

It's in great condition with only some minor scuffs. It's been on my pedal board all of it's life, so there is velcro on the bottom.

My only reason for selling is because I'm looking for something that can get less gain (like a Keeley modded SD-1, or the mod plus TS-9), So I might be interested in some trades.

$150 shipped. I'll have pics available later on this evening.

It's going on the bay this weekend.

I don't know if the Keeley SD1 is what you want if you want less gain. I have one and I assure you that it is quite potent.

yes, I'm sure. The baked TS-9 still has a lot of gain when the gain knob is all the way down. I never run the gain past 9 o'clock. I had my friends modded SD-1 for a while, which could almost get to the point of using it as a clean boost, but still had a small layer of break up over the signal.