1,000 POSTS!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daryl

Reaction score
YAY!!!

1000postsSG.gif

1610_frog-berry_higher-healing-patients-association.jpg

Mattfig said:
Congrats! Keep 'em coming...I need my partner in stupid humor! :)
Stupid humor is my forte. You might say that stupid is a part of me. You might even say that I am one of the stupidest out there. I wouldn't though...I Know Tae-Kwon-Do...
tkd08.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daryl said:

Nice one "D"...and you have actual content in your posts too! That's much harder than posting emoticons. :D :) :shock: :( :eek: :lol: :? 8) :oops: :p :x :evil: :cry:

Drinking to your good health sir!
creativity005.jpg

cold Machine said:
Daryl said:

Nice one "D"...and you have actual content in your posts too! That's much harder than posting emoticons. :D :) :shock: :( :eek: :lol: :? 8) :oops: :p :x :evil: :cry:

Drinking to your good health sir!
creativity005.jpg
Nice pic...Just one word of advice. Don't mix all of those different types of drink in one evening. Unless of course you are into projectile vomiting. A couple of shots of Jager and that Arrogant ******* Ale sounds nice though.

BigBrewtus said:
Congrats sir. May your goats have plentiful milk. :wink:
Thank you very much, sir. My goats thank you for your kindess. May your goats have such fortune as well.

goats-1.jpg

HughJasol said:
Daryl said:
Looks like you just got robbed of 20 posts :? . . . The good news is that you'll get to claim "1,000 POSTS!!!" all over again! :lol:
No worries...The the thief has been identified and the target has been neutralized.
shamwow.jpg

The best part is that cleanup was a snap. Made me say WOW....

WOW!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: