My Jaded Faith Grail - Approaching Holy...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tryrook

Reaction score
One word...WOW. Rob, you did a spectacular job with it. I can't begin to describe what an improvement it is. If anyone ever has any doubts about the work Jaded Faith does, one more word...DON'T! Ok, that's a contraction. Does that count as one or two?

His work is flawless and professionalism, talent and speed is impeccable.

Thanks again!

Hello,

this post is quite old. I do like my Grail for downtuned Recto tones. However, in what way does the tone change with this mod?

Ulf said:
Hello,

this post is quite old. I do like my Grail for downtuned Recto tones. However, in what way does the tone change with this mod?
If I am not mistaken, this mod was one of my base mods from the Ala Carte page of my website. Basically a premium tuneup for any module that brings out the best it has to offer without adding a bunch of options and cosmetics.
It's the best $100 bang for the buck out there in the modding community. All the same attention to detail and tuning without all the extras.

For not much more, the full blown Erect Replica Mod has all you could ever want for Rectifier tones.

I have 100% trust in JF's work. I have a 2009 JF modded Brahma and Mr. Scary. I sold a Dave F. BE becacause I could duplicate the tone with the JF Brahma and it had more options.

I sent them both in for updates mid 2011 and they are even better. Not to mention the super quick turn around time. I will pick up another JF mod when the time comes.

Agreed. Rob's work is awesome. I'm currently talking to Rob about an upgrade & options for the Judge.

Hello,

let me know how the Judge Update turns out to be. My right position of the switch is unemployed so far. Treble-saving mode :)

Latest posts