KH100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LockStock

Reaction score
I get the feeling these KH100 heads will be very rare amps, not that many will care. It's very hard to find anyone that owns one, and there certainly doesn't seem to be a community of owners. Even here there are only a few threads that even mention the Hammett tube head. I know they had production problems early on, and then maybe it just got forgotten/badly marketed and adoption was minimal/product failed?

Anyone have any idea how many were made? Even blowing them out recently, stores seemed to have a hard time moving them.

JayDA said:
Maybe it had something to do with the fact that Kirk never really used them....?

He used them in pretty much every tuning room vid I have seen. Just saying.

eyeball987 said:
JayDA said:
Maybe it had something to do with the fact that Kirk never really used them....?

He used them in pretty much every tuning room vid I have seen. Just saying.

OK...I stand corrected, I'm not a fan of tuning room videos, lol.

I bought one - 999 with all 3 modules. What a deal. Just amazed there's not more out there. Even clips are rare.

I see Funky Munky is selling another one at 999. That's where I got mine. When you are carrying it, looking at it, playing it, it's hard to believe it's 999. So much iron, such a sleek design and look, and such great tones.

But I guess with the next version coming out, sure to be advertised bigger and badder with the Fortin Meathead connection, I guess this amp is destined to be a brief run and a failure of sorts in comparison to what's coming. Too bad.