• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rack stuff for sale BBE 482i and SKB! :)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Not sure if anyone here needs this, but you might so I'll post here before eBay. I'm selling the following:

1) BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer - Mint, still have the original box (and manual I believe), looking for $150 shipped in the continental 48 United States

2) 8 Space (U) SKB Rack case - Good condition, has front and back removable covers so you can keep the case ventilated if you are using amps like I did. Some scuffs and bumps but hey, it's a case and it's MADE to take that abuse so your gear inside doesn't get harmed, looking for $90 shipped in the US as well.

3) SKB Rack Mounting Hardware - I have to check how many of these I have, but it's two packages worth (I think each package comes with 12 screws and flanges, and each package cost me $21 and change at the music store). Keep in mind SKB uses it's own proprietary hardware, normal rack-mount screws won't work with them. Excellent condition, looking for $35 shipped for both packs.

I can provide pictures of any of the items for those interested. Shoot me an email at matt DOT fgarcia AT gmail DOT com please. Thanks!