• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disciple said:
Had some great recent transactions with a few members here:

Iekobrid (MK22)
Grbassist (Grail faceplate)
Rblyn (Salvado DLX)

All great to deal with, fast payment and great communication - highly recommend all these guys.

Hey disciple- Same to you my friend!! Super cool guy to deal with! Got the Salvado today- Unbelievable mod!! Thanks!!

Sorry, forgot to post. Got the JF XTC from MindCrime...perfect!....Good people. :)

Smooth transaction with vindaloo. SL+ faceplate arrived packed well and in great condition.

Just had a great transaction with Fxrfxr. Very fair pricing and got the module shipped to me in no time.

Thanks to Andrew for the deal on the MOD50 and the *superb* self built packaging job....this thing took 20 minutes to unpack!

Nedless to say a flawless transaction and amp arrived fully functional.

More good deals....I'm sure I'm forgetting some...but this is what i remember.

Bought two JF mods from espquade, packaged well and shipped fast.

Bought a JF Tweed from Mikal69, same as above, quick shipping and well packed.

Sold my RM22 to m0jo, which he has hopefully received in good working order by now. Good dude, honest international buyer.

Sold The Nuts to grbassist, quick payment, good transaction.

RM22 arrived today! Great dealings with JayDA, prompt to respond with everything and very helpful! Def. a good dude too!

Traded my pedal for a module with eyeball987 and bought a fantastic module from Jacksauce! thanks Guys!

Had a great transaction with frodgemo, who bought my Dumble ODS.

Super fast payment and great communication - highly recommend to anyone here - thanks again Morgan!