Help With Ground Control Pro

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reilly

Reaction score
So i have a GC pro, A Randall RM100 And A Behringer Vamp. My problem is i cant get my ground control to change the channels of my amp. I know the RM100 is supposed to be midi channel #16, but i still havent had any luck. I can control the vamp just fine but im not getting anything from the Rm100. If anyone uses the GC pro with the Rm100 id appreciate a quick walk through on how you got it to work.

My ins and out are correct, the GC is powered through the randal and the vamp is conected through the midi thru, im mostly concerened about the GC and Randall working together.

thanks

I think that you probably have the everything connected properly, but when you change to the next preset your RM100 stays on channel one ? When you switch to your next channel you need to manually switch the RM100 to the desired channel, then hold the button for 10 seconds or so. You will need to do this for every preset that requires an RM100 change to the next module or MTS channel.
It's like a "learn mode". I don't have an RM100 , but it's probably the same for all MTS/ Egnater gear.

Howard

thanks man ill try that, i held the buton for like 5 seconds with no luck so ill try agian but hold it longer.

Well the MOD 50 switches via PC messages 1-4. Id assume that the RM100 similarly would change channels via PCs 1-3. Are you sure you're sending those messages?

-Matt