• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okee dokee, big update here...since I signed up here I have had nothing but good experiences as a buyer - zero issue transactions with:

Kapo_Polenton
jdman3
espquade
Disciple
ewrath
Jacksauce

All these guys were top notch in every regard from communication to speed and quality of delivery. The standards have been set pretty high here guys!

Just received a module from alowerdeep, one more on the way...great dude to deal with, thanks much!

Note: second module arrived today, awesome!

Had a great recent trade with Ugg - fantastic communication, fast shipping and all around great guy. Highly recommend to anyone!

Thanks Gregg!

JayDA said:
Good deal with Rising Farce, bought a 1666....fast shipping! Good dude....

Glad to see it arrived safe and sound. You were equally pleasant to deal with.

While I'm here, I just bought a Deluxe module from heyMikey. He shipped it quickly, and it arrived in perfect shape. Thanks again.

Rising Farce said:
While I'm here, I just bought a Deluxe module from heyMikey. He shipped it quickly, and it arrived in perfect shape. Thanks again.

And I should add ...the proceeds from the sale of the deluxe ended up with me...as heyMikey purchased my 1987...good dude. It's like one big module lovefest.....

As Figg put it, On my way back to 1987 soon!

Can't wait to see what you transform the deluxe into RF.

Great transaction with mfshockey! Amp works great and FAST shipping! Thanks man!

Great deals with:
mfshockey drewiv davis3 Jaded Faith alowerdeep studio289 (Russ) Caine PhiloBeddoe SacredGroove cold Machine Rising Farce wengnutt crankyrayhanky Pete - Gigmods Antonin - Salvation MYDEMISE insightibanez DC Widowmaker rockman srrdude dboy5150 & SacredGroove tlingen RD/Steve guitarcollection

heyMikey said:
As Figg put it, On my way back to "1987" soon!

I've arrived,

JayDA shipped it fast and packed it great. It was a pleasure dealing with him. One of the good guys for sure!

Sold the RM50 to SPOOCH

In 14 years, this was my first damaged shipment, took a little over a week, but got the compensation from UPS, after I refunded the money to spooch

UPS picked up the amp as scrap

too bad, it would have cost more to fix than it sold for.

Thought it would be good to mention:

Good buys with: JadedFaith, audiomidijace, Bhosterman, salvation, crankyrayhanky, EWSEthan, Jimmie, aeroic, mctallica1, Buckeyedog

Good sales to: Gooberspazz, Big Daddy, jayd41, rlord1974, Guitarzruletwo, bartmcartman, Wagster, MichaelG, Jeff Hilligan

Thanks to everyone!