need help.. if possible

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egynd

Reaction score
So I bought a module online from a guy, telling me that it was an ultra lead module and in pristine condition. when i got it , i put it in the rm100kh head , and guess what.. almost no sound, only noise. when i put it on full on every pot. there is some sound in the background.

I open the module to look at the tubes and guess what.. the guy sold me an KH.2 with ultra lead faceplate, and have "modded" the c3 to a broken state.. I have some pics for you guys to see. is there anyway to save this module ? i cant get a hold of the guy that sold me this, but im kinda pissed of now :(

thanks to anybody that can help me

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

Holy moly, that sucks! I hate to urge you to be a horn blower, but this person sounds dishonest, and I'd like to know who it is so I can avoid any transactions with them, personally. Hopefully that can be fixed!

rhequiem said:
Holy moly, that sucks! I hate to urge you to be a horn blower, but this person sounds dishonest, and I'd like to know who it is so I can avoid any transactions with them, personally. Hopefully that can be fixed!

yeah its a guy in Norway, so its not anybody on this forum i think. was from the Norwegian kind of Craigslist or something.. but it sucks.. i just hope it can be fixed or if its just garbage :/

It can certainly be repaired (you would be surprised how many times I have gotten donors for mods that look like that), but it's not a simple fix. It needs some attention to detail to get the repair done right. Did you have intentions to mod it or did you still have your heart set on an Ultra Lead? If so, email me and we can discuss options.

Jaded Faith said:
It can certainly be repaired (you would be surprised how many times I have gotten donors for mods that look like that), but it's not a simple fix. It needs some attention to detail to get the repair done right. Did you have intentions to mod it or did you still have your heart set on an Ultra Lead? If so, email me and we can discuss options.

Thanks:) yeah iwas looking for some mods instead, since i have the KH-2. so im checking out a few.