SO WHATS UP RD/MAN!?!?( The Head Honcho ) !UPDATE REQUIRED!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khingpynn

Reaction score
RD/MAN
The Head Honcho

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:02 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khing,

You guys should get them only a day or 2 after the U.S. customers. We're filling both U.S. and Canada orders at the same time, so it should only be another 10-14 days for everyone.

I will keep everybody posted.

Thanks!!

Self explanitory... an update is overdue and required immediatly.

KHINGPYNN :?: :?: :?:

The three week mark is getting near... when will we see the mods?
Please give an answere only if it is accurate if there are any doubts that the mods will reach us tell us... no more leaving us hanging.
Are they arriving... how and when?
You should email me... see email button below.

Khing

Thanks guys I really apreciate your info on this.

As you can see I will continue to let randall know what a truely dissapointing experience this continues to be.

Mike where is the store that your got you LB located... ( if my memory serves me right ) it is Mississauga Ontario... right?
Just curious because these units are supposed to be shipped out the same time to everyone in the USA and Canada and they are saying mid JUNE!!!
Thats a far cry from 10-14 days from April 12 as we have all been told.

:?: :?: :?: WHATS UP RD/MAN :?: :?: :?:

I will not wait much longer... I can get a straight answere from Rudy Schlacher I'm sure and if things continue on like thay have I'm gonna have no other choice...

Again... Please give an answere only if it is accurate if there are any doubts that the mods will reach us tell us... no more leaving us hanging.
Are they arriving... how and when?
You should email me... see email button below.

Surly you can understand the dissapointment.

UPDATE NOW PLEASE

KHINGPYNN

Guys,

Hold tight, Brahma's are shipping by the end of the week. Mr Scary and Grail are also now in stock, so the only module left for production is the Super V. The Super V's will be made by the end of next week.

Thanks for your patience guys, we're finally getting caught up and you should have the modules soon.

Thanks!!

mike said:
The Store where I got my LB says mid June.
Mike,
Didn't notice you're from around here. I do all my MTS dealings at LA Music in Mississauga as well. If you want to get in touch to share MTS tone ideas, gear, modules talk etc...
Tung

RD/MAN
The Head Honcho

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:34 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

Hold tight, Brahma's are shipping by the end of the week. Mr Scary and Grail are also now in stock, so the only module left for production is the Super V. The Super V's will be made by the end of next week.

Thanks for your patience guys, we're finally getting caught up and you should have the modules soon.

Thanks!!

Thank you RD/MAN we need the updates as I'm sure you understand. i won't bug you again for a week or so hows that?

Khing

RD/MAN - first off thanks for the update - been wondering when my reserved Brahma was gonna come in :)

And for those looking for a great deal to get the Lynch modules - check out Brookdale music, call and ask for Anthony, they have the lowest prices on the Lynch modules I've seen anywhere! That's who I bought my Mr. Scary and Grail from. They have a discount for MTS forum users, let them know you're a member and Mike (me) sent ya.

Funky monkey has got the Mr.Scary... ships immediatly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RANDALL-MTS-MR-SCARY-amplifier-module-George-Lynch_W0QQitemZ150119890695QQihZ005QQcategoryZ121164QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last Post by Khingpynn 0n May 2/07 said...

RD/MAN
The Head Honcho

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:34 pm Post subject:

Guys,

Thanks!!

Thank you RD/MAN we need the updates as I'm sure you understand. i won't bug you again for a week or so hows that?

Khing"

It's been 12 days since my last post and 13 since RD/MAN's last post here at this thread topic. Twenty days since RD/MAN made his 10-14 day promise. Still no modules other than the Grail do I posses.

What I really need to know here is what modules are coming and when and with no excuses. I am personally demanding an "absolute" answere from Randall Amplification. I represent myself here and if the info benifits others which I'm sure it will then all the better.

We were told here on RD/MAN's last post that the Brahma is shipping by end of week and Mr Scary and Grail are also in stock while the Super V will be made by the end of next week. What does this mean to me the customer? When will I have possession?

In my opinion I have recieved no real answeres to date in regards to when I will see the modules in my possession. No one has stepped up and said you will have this module(s) on this day(s)... in my opinion thats avoiding the issue. Due to some instability within Randall's organization I the customer have been declined sevice.

I'm sure that Randall is trying thier best but... is it adequate? Are the customer's issues compensatable?

So far I have been given the nice guy approach with no real solid answeres. Though I truely appreciate Randall's efforts in resolving this issue I am very concerned that problems still exsist and possible future delays may still arrise. I am also very concerned on how Randall will execute future resolves. There is allready the looming Tolex issue which has been placed on the back burner. Will this be a similar fiasco?

My intentions are not out of malice simply out of discontent with how I have been treated as a Randall Amplification customer.

Khingpynn

It'll be there in two weeks. :(

That sucks man, I feel your pain. I waited through three months of "It'll be there in two weeks" for my RM4 that never showed.

This is WAY not cool Randall.

Thomas