MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Randall Accessory Store Open
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> MTS Forum News & Annoucements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ultron
RM100

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still closed!

What the hell is up with this company? Are they really that inept?
m0jo
Donating Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultron wrote:
Still closed!

I've seen it opened .. about a YEAR ago Wink
I'm afraid the answer to your question has to be yes.

There have been many outbursts here because of the frustration of their customers.. sometimes they decide to pop in to make some promises and cool things down.
In the mean time nothing really changes, they're released some modules, an amp now (both more than a year after announcing full details here)..

But there's no active marketing, no strong support of their customers (yes they are awnsering e-mails .. but really that should be the very minimum..) and update of the amps for years.. (add the boost of the RM20 to RM100, switchable loops etc. come on!)

Welcome to my dark grey view of this company Wink

Salvation Mods Twinface, Mash-all+, Sloogie, Mu?eca, Shiver (Facelift), modded XTC, stock Recto
Randall RM4 - Randall RT2/50 - Randall RM22
TT-Cabs REX V212

www.sparkplugmusic.nl
Ultron
RM100

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

m0jo wrote:
Ultron wrote:
Still closed!

I've seen it opened .. about a YEAR ago Wink
I'm afraid the answer to your question has to be yes.

There have been many outbursts here because of the frustration of their customers.. sometimes they decide to pop in to make some promises and cool things down.
In the mean time nothing really changes, they're released some modules, an amp now (both more than a year after announcing full details here)..

But there's no active marketing, no strong support of their customers (yes they are answering e-mails .. but really that should be the very minimum..) and update of the amps for years.. (add the boost of the RM20 to RM100, switchable loops etc. come on!)

Welcome to my dark grey view of this company Wink

Yeah, it's become an outright joke over there. I emailed them trying to buy a RM100 metal grill for my Lynchbox head(going to swap grills), they email me back telling me they're not available and it wouldn't fit anyway. First off, I'm aware I'd have to add mounting strips to hold the metal grill, but they shouldn't care regardless. Secondly, last I check they're still producing RM100Ms, so why can't they sell a part? Came across as pure laziness to me.

It's pretty unreal how they can run a company like this, with ZERO marketing, ZERO customer service, and extremely limited product availability. I don't know where the blame lays....was this a new regime from US Music Corp?
m0jo
Donating Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think so.. although I'm not sure since I wasn't here to observe long before the switch happened.

Salvation Mods Twinface, Mash-all+, Sloogie, Mu?eca, Shiver (Facelift), modded XTC, stock Recto
Randall RM4 - Randall RT2/50 - Randall RM22
TT-Cabs REX V212

www.sparkplugmusic.nl
nsafchuk
RM20

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Still Closed! Reply with quote

Update: I can't believe this accessories store is still closed!

I now agree with most people on here that Randall customer service is dismal. Is there another way to order the RF3 footswitch, covers, and new module faceplates anywhere else?
Slashpepper
RM50

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't even find the accessories site anymore...

I'm looking for an RF3 as well!
Ultron
RM100

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
hey guys....sorry i haven't posted or been to the forum in quite sometime. i switched over from customer service to sales. in that time...i also aquired a bunch of new brands to sell...so my time has been extremely limited to say the least.

first and foremost...if anyone has any issues with their randall amplifer, please contact amp.support@usmusiccorp.com. this is the new contact info and will get you right to the people that can help, and more importantly...*will* help.

secondly...randall amps are here to stay, as is the mts line. there is no exodus. we in fact have been working on new modules, some signature modules (lynch/scott ian with help from friedman)...so be prepared to actually SEE new stuff at winter NAMM. not like before we ideas were shown...these will be in fact *new* modules. the new plexiplus (formally the 1086) modules have arrived and the new george lynch signature judge (a.k.a. gto) module should be available soon. i firmly believe the judge is going to be the new goto module for alot of you guys. (especially if you dig modded marshall sounds)

after the transition to the new ownership...we needed time to get all our ducks in a row. unfortunately, that not only eliminated some of the projects we had been working on...it delayed others. everything is back up and running and from here on out...you start seeing all those ideas and new ideas being marketed and actually available to you in quantities.

I will try and check back as time allows...but things are very busy here at us music corp.

quoted for lols......Steve is hard at work on the golfcourse.
crankyrayhanky
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patience, it takes a good 5 years to make & distribute hats & mod bags
Julia
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is that this has absolutely killed resale values.

Too old to Rock N Roll. Too young to die.
Slashpepper
RM50

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a bit, I've just snagged an RM100 in great condition, one owner, for under a third of the new price, it's crazy. Hopefully I'll never want to get rid of it...

What *are* they up to? Same with Washburn, I've got some great deals on their old high spec guitars but the company seems to have gone quiet for the most part. At least I see Randalls in music stores!
Slashpepper
RM50

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh, well as Randall/USMusiccorp aren't replying to my e-mails had to contact the UK distributer. If anyone's wondering, you can order footswitches (rf3 in my case) but there's a 2 month waiting list as they're all being used in America for... Something. Bizarre.
Julia
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a sad day when I got more for a Peavey amp I sold than I was going to get for a loaded Lynch Box. So I decided to keep it. I've never heard a Peavey amp I liked, but they are reliable.

Even the vendors like Sweetwater, MF, and GC don't know what's going on with them. Everything is special order. I wish I'd gotten the Egnater Mod 50.

Too old to Rock N Roll. Too young to die.
Slashpepper
RM50

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could afford a nice Egnater... Although I prefer the looks of Randall to be honest.

Just been copied in on a long e-mail chain going through US Music and the UK Distributers, so perhaps I'll have to eat my words and they'll come through for me...
k3m16
RM20

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

URL DISABLED ?
InVirtue
RM20

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neat beans

www.mosaiaxe.com
www.invirtue.net
www.treyxavier.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> MTS Forum News & Annoucements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: