Blue Angels fans?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymzrock

Reaction score
My name is James Tangman, Maintenance Team/crew member since 2010. The upcoming season is my last with the team and hooooooly crap! My original song "Say Something Brilliant" was nominated by a buddy for the heck of it...and it got selected to be a part of the 2012 playlist for the airshow! Music for the maneuver: Opposing Minimum Radius Turn (Opposing MRT). The song can be found at my "www" below. You can also DL it if you sign up for the mailing list. Just found out it was selected today, haven't been able to tell anyone yet, so I HAD to get it out! AAAAAAHHH! Ok. Ok. Whew.

Hey James

I spent 15 months on the MC252 spill in pensacola beach. Let me TELL you something.... It was no treat having those birds fly over you at first thing on tues mornings. Loud as Fukh. Thank god I was admin and not on the beaches everyday I'm sure Id have suffered some hearing damage. Congrats on the song.

Jaymzrock said:
My name is James Tangman, Maintenance Team/crew member since 2010. The upcoming season is my last with the team and hooooooly crap! My original song "Say Something Brilliant" was nominated by a buddy for the heck of it...and it got selected to be a part of the 2012 playlist for the airshow! Music for the maneuver: Opposing Minimum Radius Turn (Opposing MRT). The song can be found at my "www" below. You can also DL it if you sign up for the mailing list. Just found out it was selected today, haven't been able to tell anyone yet, so I HAD to get it out! AAAAAAHHH! Ok. Ok. Whew.
Dude!! That tune rocks. Are you on the vocals as well? Congrats on the selection!! :wink:

Thanks Daryl! It was me on vocals. I actually did it all in my barracks room in El Centro, CA. I plan on retracking the guitars and remixing the whole thing as it is lacking in the lower registers all around. It was mixed on headphones (A no-no I know) but I have some decent reference monitors now. The guitars were all Line 6 PodFarm models. I want to redo them with my new amp! Be doing that soon now that I finally have the equipment setup.

The Angels can fly over my home when ever they want to.
Saw them at Jones Beach L.I.,N.Y every Memorial Day while we lived in N.Y.
Good work.