Kirk Hammett Signature 4x12s

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LockStock

Reaction score
Who here owns one? Which one? The X or the G12H100s?

What can you tell me about them? Just grabbed a loaded KH100 head for a grand, and am stoked at that price.

Thinking about the matching cab, and I know they won't be around much longer.

Thank you!

Something like this?

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=97579#97579

I have the x kh cab. And I love it. The sound is awesome. Better
Than my Mesa cab with that head. The mic eliminator is awesome

I have the KHX as well and I love it! It's all I've got so I haven't been able to A/B it next to a 4x12 with matching speakers with my heads but dude, it don't even matter. This cab sounds fantastic. It shines on the top and holds down the bottom with enough mids to project beautifully through a mix. I don't know enough about V30 and T-75 characteristics to tell what's specifically making it sing the way it does but it does. Why are boobs good? They just are...

I just noticed this post but wanted to profess my kh cab love...I actually combine the hammie cab into matching 412 x patterns with my Celestion neodymiums...totally great tone....different than my v30 cabs...in a cool and deep sounding way....

Can anyone confirm whether or not these came loaded with G12H30 heritage or did they go another way when it came to production?

None stated they came with the G12H Heritage - that'd be $1000 in speakers in each cab.

One came with a V30 / G12T-75 X pattern like a bogner ubercab, and one came with the G12H-100s, which are not Heritage series speakers.

Has anyone here played both? Opinions?

Reason i asked is because Joe Delaney (spelling) was doing an overview of the cab in a toneking interview and he clearly stated G12h30 heritage which i didn't believe for a second. Thanks for clarifying. That v30/g12T -75 mix intrigues me though. Nice tight low end with some mid range bite..

Kapo...it sounds exactly like you described. I got it out of intrigue over the x pattern idea, and it just sounds deep and full and badass.