• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: KH-1, Egnater JTM45, Voodoo EG3 + Express, Stonerverb

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bduersch

Reaction score
Just sold my second (and last) MOD50 and am now ready to unload modules - everything below is first come, first serve. Willing to wheel + deal if you're interested in multiple modules. Not really looking for trades, though.

IMG-20120706-00047.jpg

Egnater single channel JTM45 (black faceplate) - $175

Randall single channels
KH-1 - original knobs swapped for Egnater-style creme knobs - $110

modded stuff
Egnater EG3 - old silver faceplate, modded by Voodoo, has 2 internal trim pots - $175
Randall Blackface - newer black faceplate, modded by Voodoo with Express mod - $175
Salvation Mandarine Stonerverb - $350

Man, sad to see you leave the scene. If I had the $, I'd take some of those dualies off your hands.

Kevrock25 said:
Thinking about the modded kh3. Who modded it?

I'm assuming the previous owner - it doesn't have any indication that it was done by Salvation/Voodoo/any other big name mod'er.

--B

Great delas by a resident good guy...Rock on exMTS friend...curious as to what amp drew you away?

Thanks! The evolution out of Egnater-land has been kinda gradual... I actually started out using a pair of MOD50's with an Axe-FX II for gigs. Soon got tired of hauling the amps + the rack to rigs and switched over to just using the Axe II with an RT2/50 and retired the MOD50's to the studio. Got tired of gigging with the Axe II (too many menus to scroll through to adjust stuff on the fly) and retired it to the studio. Ended up moving to an all-on-the-floor setup for gigs since we've been playing more places where backlines have been provided. I've alternated between the MOD50's and Axe II in the studio and have gotten equally good results from both. Finally in an effort to reclaim some studio space (and put money in the bank for building a patio room) I decided that I'd rather unload the MOD50's and all the modules and keep the Axe II. So that's all the story, in much less gory detail than it could've been. :p --B

295794_2479884312518_218792423_n.jpg

I was wondering if the modded kh-3 u listed was done by Jaded Faith and if its the kh-23 if so would u let it go for 175?
thanks
-matt page-207-469-5581 txt or call anytime

Here's the formal Voodoo description:
http://www.voodooamps.com/home/Modifications/AMPMODIFICATIONS/RandallMods/DeluxeModule/ExpressModDeluxe/tabid/443/Default.aspx

Granted, I've never played a real Trainwreck so I can't comment on how "accurate" the tone is. That said, it's a great tone - punchy, articulate, responsive, low-to-medium gain structure. Can be purely clean or dialed up for a great crunch tone. I've used it for both classic rock and country and could imagine using it for blues as well. (Worthy to note that this is not a high gain module!)

--B

Yep, all in one deal. Here's what's left now:

Randall KH-1
Egnater EG3 - modded by Voodoo
Randall Blackface -modded by Voodoo with Express mod
Egnater single channel JTM45
Salvation Mandarine Stonerverb

--B

bduersch said:
Some modules still available - prices above have been updated.

--B

I will be in Cincy this weekend. PM me a price on the Blackface if I pick it up?

Thanks