New Media Sample page

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
After a LONG day in the studio here at Jaded Faith Mods, we are proud to bring you our first official collection of audio samples on our brand-new Media Samples page. New clips were recorded for every mod we offer and are now conveniently located all in one place. Go to www.jadedfaithmods.com for details.

A huge thanks to our partner Ownhammer, home of the finest speaker impulses around. Be sure to check them out at www.ownhammer.com.

wesarvin said:
Awesome! Any possibilities for iPad/iPhone compatibility?
Working on this now actually. I put 14 hours in yesterday to get all that recorded and online before time (and energy) ran out on me.

Jaded Faith said:
wesarvin said:
Awesome! Any possibilities for iPad/iPhone compatibility?
Working on this now actually. I put 14 hours in yesterday to get all that recorded and online before time (and energy) ran out on me.

:D I was wondering the saem thing. Went to fire it up on my iPad last night... nothing. Now that I'm at work, I'll make the office enjoy some clippage. The joys of being "the man." :lol:

After several inquiries to many friends in the know, it unfortunately appears there is no simple workaround for the Apple Mobile device issues. Because they do not support Flash, the only workarounds are extremely labor and time intensive. So for now, my apologies to iPhone and iPad users (of which I too am one).

I always thought a simple URL linking directly to the audio sample allowed Quicktime on the phone to download and play the sample?

Not as fully functional as nice streaming flash control but it used to work.

A lot of great sounding samples there! Am I right in thinking I hear a seven string on some of them? And where can we find full length versions of those tunes? :)

Latest posts