JF Quick Mod video anyone?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Maybe you shouldn't be looking at mts after all"
Look beneath my name, I've on this forum since 2007, I've owned 3 RM100's, and 3 RM4's. I've owned mods by Pete (Gigmods), Salvation, and Jaded Faith in the past.
I'm unsure what your problem is mate, guess it must be that Monday thing. lol

VitaminG, cheers! You hit it nail on head mate!

Sorry mate, you were the first one to start getting pissy.

take it ez. chill out a bit, don't let the bed bugs bite ya.

Gents,
Hopefully this thread is calming down like the hurricane outside here...

I apologize for the lack of official video demos for the Quick Mod. Obviously this year has been a huge one with great growth. We are striving to do everything to the best level possible and that includes our marketing efforts.

I'll certainly take some of your feedback here and use it as an opportunity for future promotional materials. In the meantime, please use the clips on our site and email with any questions you may have.

All the best,
Rob

wakeguitar said:
they already exist so why not do the work and google it.

You reply to my thread a remark like that, and i'm the first one to get pissy?

Now you're just making a fool of yourself. Jog on mate.

Jaded Faith said:
Gents,
Hopefully this thread is calming down like the hurricane outside here...

I apologize for the lack of official video demos for the Quick Mod. Obviously this year has been a huge one with great growth. We are striving to do everything to the best level possible and that includes our marketing efforts.

I'll certainly take some of your feedback here and use it as an opportunity for future promotional materials. In the meantime, please use the clips on our site and email with any questions you may have.

All the best,
Rob

Ah Rob it's not on you mate. I've just loved all the videos I saw of your great mods on youtube, so I was wondering if there was one for the Quick Mod.
Then this guy decided to make a fool of himself. I think it's clear he's looking for an argument. I should just call a spade, a spade and ignore him.

Cheers to everyone else, you were all very helpful. Look forward to a new video in the future!

ricky said:
What gives here? This has always been a friendly place. I have inadvertently asked questions that had been asked and people were helpful to me. If someone asks a question on here I do my best to not try and make them feel stupid. I would appreciate the same courtesy.

This.

I've searched for Quick Mod vids too with no luck

There aren't any vids yet...

You can see some vids,of the Splawn Quick Rod amps which is the inspiration for the Quick Mod, but I don't know how they compare to the mod without trying it?

Latest posts