It's all about me....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricky

Reaction score
As a guitar player, it is really about me. So I am am sure that you guys will be ecstatic about me getting the notice from USPS saying that my Slo and Vybe have been shipped and will be in my hot little hands on Tuesday.
that is all....

ricky said:
As a guitar player, it is really about me. So I am am sure that you guys will be ecstatic about me getting the notice from USPS saying that my Slo and Vybe have been shipped and will be in my hot little hands on Tuesday.
that is all....
Cool.

Just make sure the sound guy knows it's all about you :D

aww screw the sound guy.... lol

Steve Morse was giving a fun clinic back when he was playing in Kansas (the band) and he joked about having a secret volume pedal that he wouldn't sound check with so he could raise his level enough for solos. He was a pretty funny guy for a clinic (not to mention a monster player).

The post office web page said that my SLO-OD100 and VybeDeluxe are in town and en route to my house. I felt "movement" in a certain part of my anatomy just thinking about getting that baby all alone at home and "plugging in."

The SLO is a great mod. It sits in a very nice place along with my JF Brahma, JF XTC, and Sacred Groove Fisch.

Make sure to check out the lower gain tones with the old bright switch kicked to the left. I should use that setting more often myself.

The way I really check out tones is using a lower gain setting. for me, that is where the true character of an amp comes through.