Any chances of JF making independent dual channel mods?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stemlife

Reaction score
I know Salvation Mods just started to do some of these but would like to know if Jaded Faith is even thinking about doing this mod...

stemlife said:
I know Salvation Mods just started to do some of these but would like to know if Jaded Faith is even thinking about doing this mod...

Maybe I'm not getting what you're asking..."independent dual channel mods"? You mean like modified Egnater dual channel mods? Like this?

6f24ced930a7cee7174912ecdb497ce0.jpg
[/url]

42f22a3b9fec36297a0512385430ab68.jpg

02728a600f10833ae63b7793a3d946f4.jpg

76f8f6cff65e82a4989e6cfabb8fd39e_e5uj.jpg

4751996f0572977aa01492adc44eaf59.jpg
[/url]

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/282304_441946105856240_1281053759_n.jpg

You actually posted the one im talking about. The dual independent channel Salvation Benzin Mod...

They can certainly be done, but it's unlikely for a few reasons right now. The time involved in wiring and assembling it is significantly more than other modules we do. That would certainly drive both cost and turnaround times up a good bit. That's not really something I am willing to do. Since 2007 it's been very important to me that costs stay reasonable and that we always get more efficient so turnarounds are as quick as possible.

I am not ruling it out as a future possibility, but I am not going to do a mod that costs $400 and makes everyone in line wait even longer.

Happy Holidays,
Rob

Understood. But I wouldn't mind spending that much money if that's what I wanted. Seems reasonable since it would be 2 modules in one, either way, Ill be looking in the next month to get started on some dual EQ mods, just wanted to know if Jaded Faith was another option other than Salvation Mods. Thanks anyhow Rob!

Jaded Faith said:
They can certainly be done, but it's unlikely for a few reasons right now. The time involved in wiring and assembling it is significantly more than other modules we do. That would certainly drive both cost and turnaround times up a good bit. That's not really something I am willing to do. Since 2007 it's been very important to me that costs stay reasonable and that we always get more efficient so turnarounds are as quick as possible.

I am not ruling it out as a future possibility, but I am not going to do a mod that costs $400 and makes everyone in line wait even longer.

Happy Holidays,
Rob

I will also say there may be a more affordable option for you on the dual EQ front if you can be patient for a bit longer. That's all I am saying on the topic though....