InnerSiege

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like your stuff, did you do the whole disc with the Randall?

3/4 of the rhythm tracks and 1/2 the leads are MTS. Alot of tracks are stereo into two 412 cabs

Were big fans of Queensryche, Iron Maiden, Symphony X, Kamelot, Firewind. Some of those influences tend to pop up here and there in our music

Good job! You guys sound like you were going for the big studio expansive sound and mission accomplished. Sounds great. Did you track like 3 layered guitars? Your singer does sound like Tate a bit but I think it works. Where was this recorded?

On my Randall rig we mic ed each NXT 412 with two Senn 421's. For a total of four tracks. Then JL added another track with varoius amps in the studio.

We did all the tracking at Dark River Studios in Peoria, IL. All of the mixing, eq'ing and mastering were done by Fredrik Nordstrom in Sweden. He's done Dream Evil, Opeth, Arch Enemy, Firewind. We took a shot in the dark with being an unknown band by contacting him. Totally surprised when he took our project.