Egnater MOD 50 Twin/Deluxe Module (Edit: New Clips added)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, still waiting for the T/D module, but to keep myself busy, I did pick up a Gretsch G6120-1959...

gretsch6120.jpg

Thanks as always, John, for helping me find new creative ways to spend money :)

--B

I played the "6120 nashville 1959 LTV" which has the TV Jones pickups in it the other day. I have to have one! I've never really messed with Gretsch guitars much before, but oh my!!!! I also had no idea that Bigsbys are my favorite trems on earth. :)

John, you are killing me. I want a mod50 (or an m4, hmmmm) so so badly now. I wish the mod50 could take 4 modules!

Nope, stack it 2X2 just like an M4 except in a MOD 50 head. It would increase the top to bottom height just a few inches. Left to right (width) would be the same.

3 Mile Stone said:
Nope, stack it 2X2 just like an M4 except in a MOD 50 head. It would increase the top to bottom height just a few inches. Left to right (width) would be the same.

Uh yeah, duh. Im not sure what I was thinking in my last response about the head being wider. I guess thats what happens when you reply after drinking Jack for a few hours...