Randall or Lynch Skull head logo ?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just have one really, REALLY big batch of the green alligator vinyl, so don't worry about ordering a cab and it being a different color. I think the color is actually listed as dark forest and it is pretty dark.

Thanks for the very well taken pic Hans... that is a very cool head color... mine is Dark Green Forsure but seems to be slightly lighter than that but in truth it's hard to tell with a photo... mine is pretty dark.
To be honest i think the color ROCKS!
Jasperphotofromfirstsongsessions005.jpg

Khing

The stiletto is black gator, but only the face--the rest is tolex...

deuce_fullfront.jpg

A couple years ago, before I starting getting into MTS, I had looked at the RoadKing and the Stiletto. I later recalled how I liked the look of the Stiletto in black gator when I inquired about getting a lynchbox in black gator. The stiletto is mostly tolex with the front only being done in gator... Something that could be done to the lynchbox. Order it in black tolex and it would be pretty easy to do just the front yourself in black gator... but it would look so much better if the whole thing were done in black gator--gold piping. The dark green is pretty cool also.

RD/Rich said:
We just have one really, REALLY big batch of the green alligator vinyl, so don't worry about ordering a cab and it being a different color. I think the color is actually listed as dark forest and it is pretty dark.

Thanks RD/Rich, but those from the Randall website are really different how's this possible ?

Hans

I can't tell the difference between the our website and the pics above. Here is my cab that I had made (and I'm selling if anyone is interested :D ). In a dark room and in a warehouse it's pretty dark but it's the same stuff we have been turning out.

RCabPic1.jpg

RackRig1.jpg

Caine,

Why stop there .I personally think the whole line should be in black gator ..lol

j/k

Rich thats a very nice cab you have there.... I noticed it has real grab handles... LOL
If I'm seeing this right...
What is the extra connections on the back below the spkr connections?
Nice Parker by the way. Is it american or overseas?

Khing

I had two of those cabs custom made for me here at the factory. It's actually a XXL cab not a Lynch cab. I had to have the handles and it's a smidge bigger than the Lynch cab. It also has V30's and GT75's in an X pattern. I don't think I will ever play another cab that doesn?t have two different types of speakers in it again, the tone is just amazing. The jack plate on the back is our Mic Eliminator that are mic simulated XLR outs. These are great for recording on even live use.

The Parker is an American Fly Mojo Flame. I do Parker guitar clinics so I have to have the guitar to play on right :D It's totally by accident that it's green to match the cab (I really wanted the blue one but green is what they gave me) but I kinda have grown fond of it now.

RD/Rich said:
I can't tell the difference between the our website and the pics above. Here is my cab that I had made (and I'm selling if anyone is interested :D ). In a dark room and in a warehouse it's pretty dark but it's the same stuff we have been turning out.

Nice cab and gear setup RD/Rich :D If I had the money I wold bought the cab from you.

BTW, I'm totally in love with the sound of my RM100 George Lynch + Mr Scary and Grail I received last week. And contrary to some on this forum, I tend to prefer the clean module vs the blackface for clean tones ...

cheers,

Hans

Hans,

Glad to hear you are diggin' the new amp man!!! I think a lot of the bad rap the clean has is because it's very flat sounding but it's killer for jazz or even as a base tone for adding some FX. The Blackface is just easier to love right of the box because it has that great chime to it. I think there is a batch of Clean modules that was just made w/ Tung Sols, so maybe it will get a little more love as people start to purchase them. :D

I'm impressed that Randall is putting Tung Sols in the modules. Those are some of the most expensive currently produced preamp tubes!

RD/Rich said:
Hans,
Glad to hear you are diggin' the new amp man!!! I think a lot of the bad rap the clean has is because it's very flat sounding but it's killer for jazz or even as a base tone for adding some FX. The Blackface is just easier to love right of the box because it has that great chime to it. I think there is a batch of Clean modules that was just made w/ Tung Sols, so maybe it will get a little more love as people start to purchase them. :D

RD/Rich,

Yes, the clean module is really what I was looking for, a fat clean sound, closer to a Mesa clean channel than a Fender Blackface. Mine has Electro Harmonix tubes in it, but it's good to hear that newer modules come with Tung Sols. 8)

Hans

For right now it was only a batch of Brahamas and Cleans that got the Tung Sols. We'll have to see what happens w/ the other modules.

Latest posts