Lynchbox Footswitch

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frostysnowman

Reaction score
Hi, I have a proto Lynchbox head - just Randall logo, no skull etc.
Which footswitch can/should I use with it?

Thanks.

Yea, I saw a video and apparently one if the original mts lynchbox heads wound up in the UK for a Randall/Lynch clinic. It was the second proto, or something like that.

Any 3 button footswitch should work. There are also plenty of cheap midi pedals that should work as well.

Hi. Thanks for the reply - The Lynchbox head has just got a Randall logo in gold, that dragon tolex, creamy pots, one red pot, it was signed by Lynch.
It's first generation. Many thanks. If anyone on the UK is selling a Randall Lynch 4 x 12 cab, I would buy - never could get one here sadly.

Is it a Lynch Box 100 or Lynch Box 50? This is what people are wondering in order to solve your footswitch problem. Does it hold two or three modules? This will determine what footswitch you need.

Ah... I was trying to find this post because I have the same question...

will this work?

http://www.amazon.com/Randall-RF3-3-Button-MIDI-Footswitch/dp/B008O7Z7DG

And do I really need midi? Or should I look for something cheaper?

If it's a 100 watt head with 3 slots...then yes that will work. If it's a 50 watt head with 2 slots, then no....you need a regular TRS style single button switch.