Legacy Development

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a used Gorilla as my first amp. It didn't exactly have the Lynch tones I was looking for back in 86.

my 1986 rig: DOD American Metal>Gorilla (tube stack engaged)
In fact, I still have my Gorilla; it came with me on several moves including across the country :shock:

I'm going to profile it with my Kemper soon than dump it in the trash :cry:

DSC00263-1.jpg

Ray it's got to be a collectors item. Sell it. It's got to be worth 1/2 a grand. :lol:

Then I moved up to a Peavey Heritage 2x12 combo with a Tube Screamer pedal. Solid state preamp with a tube power section. It had a reverb tray and I think a built-in Flanger effect? Heavy and loud is all I can really remember about it!

I was blessed with a dad that is a guitarist who played in two bands while I was growing up.

I learned how to play with a 69 Les Paul gold top deluxe and a Fender Super Reverb.

Thanks Dad!!!!! :D

Oyster said:
I was blessed with a dad that is a guitarist who played in two bands while I was growing up.

I learned how to play with a 69 Les Paul gold top deluxe and a Fender Super Reverb.

Thanks Dad!!!!! :D

You suck. :p

When I started it was a Gibson Marauder (I think). Anyway some gibson that was not a LP, V or Strat & a little Squier practice amp. When I really got "serious" (about 6 months later). I moved up to a USA production BC Rich Warlock & a Peavey Micro Stack. Granted it would not compare to the MTS & 4x12 but it was a cool little bedroom amp.

OK, I just got a JTM stocker that is screaming to be modded. I looked at this thread and saw that five new mods were in the pipeline. SInce this was written there has been the HW-103 and the DZilla. Unless my math is off, that leaves three more. Any chance of the legacy coming out?

crankyrayhanky said:
my 1986 rig: DOD American Metal>Gorilla (tube stack engaged)
In fact, I still have my Gorilla; it came with me on several moves including across the country :shock:

I'm going to profile it with my Kemper soon than dump it in the trash :cry:

DSC00263-1.jpg

Ha! That was pretty much my first rig too. I don't remember the tube stack button though.

ricky said:
OK, I just got a JTM stocker that is screaming to be modded. I looked at this thread and saw that five new mods were in the pipeline. SInce this was written there has been the HW-103 and the DZilla. Unless my math is off, that leaves three more. Any chance of the legacy coming out?
Rick,
There has actually been little to no interest in this since October and no one has stepped up to commission the design. As such, it's shelved for now.
Most new designs need to be commissioned to see the light of day due to our high volume.

If it's something you have definite interest in send me an email and we can discuss it.
Have a great weekend,
Rob