Got new toys today. XTC content.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrtatemyballs

Reaction score
Hey guys. MTS newbie here. Just got my first modded modules in the mail today. They arrived about 30 minutes before I had to leave for work....lol.

Still, I had to plug in and check them out.

First, I had Rob do a base mod on my stock randall "clean" module. I asked him to tune it to be ac-30 ish. I almost can't believe how good it sounds. Chimey as I asked for and a really solid bottom end. I'm really happy with it. Huge difference in clarity, and certainly has a VOXY sound/feel.

I also had him turn my SL+ into an XTC. I actually liked the SL+ and hope to get another one some day. Anyway, after spending time with the modded clean, I only had about 5 or 6 minutes to play with the XTC. First impression, this module does a lot of things really well! Quickly turning all the knobs and switches, I had great tones coming out of it at nearly every setting. It is all it is supposed to be, and really has a lot of gain. So far preferring the blu channel with structure switch ON. It has a "greasy" feel that I associate with the original Bogner XTC, and it is very articulate. It is really a great do it all module and that was what I was hoping for. I can't wait to really dig into all that it can do tomorrow!

Clips soon-ish.