some Hectic Watermelon dates

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Czajkowski

Reaction score
low-crawling under the wire at Fort Mastercard
San Diego County Fair: Del Mar Fairgrounds 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd. Del Mar, CA 92014

Jun-17 5:30-7:30 pm (Coors Rock On Stage)
Jun-20 9:00-11:00 pm (Showcase Stage)
Jun-23 6:30-8:00 pm (Coors Rock On Stage)
Jul-01 6:30-8:00 pm (Finish Line Stage)
Jul-03 8:30-10:00 pm (Plaza Stage)

So Cal Clubs:
Jul-19 Time TBD Dreamstreet Live Ocean Beach, CA

Summer West Coast Tour Dates: TBD - August

I'm going to try to make it out to one the County Fair dates.

Strangely enough, my Band is going to be playing at Dreamstreet as well on July 1st. Unfortunately though, I can't check out the 'Crazy Watermelon' at Dreamstreet because I'm under the age of 21.

As of today, I've contacted over 25 small venues up and down CA that seem like they might work with a mostly instrumental format for an end of summer tour. Any suggestions are very welcome!

We are also open to doing music stores if people know any likely candidates. I will be bringing my psycho 2 headed Egnater/Switchblade/Synth shape-shifter rig so we could do a few different options: just roar through the HWM material; demonstration/discussion of morphing set-ups and my "mega-setups"; and/or more "academic" stuff about the music and orchestration issues.

I sure hope we can make this work. I am trying to give my guys a decent per diem, so I just hope to not go into the hole too badly at the end of the day. Again, any likely small venues/stores from LA to Sacramento will be contacted.