What should I write about?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
OK, song lyrics usually flow from me like diarrhea after a guy with irritable bowel syndrome eats at the chili bar...But I'm dry heaving tonight....And my lyrical bowels are flexing but producing only gas...

My question is quite serious...

What would you honestly like to hear a song about?

Fatherhood?

Shitheadedness?

You name it...I'll write it....You'll hear it here.... Serious answers are requested but ridiculous ones are also appreciated...

For fun, you name the mod and the mood if your idea gets picked, that's what goes down...This will motivate me and hopefully produce some cool results with all your crazy input!

Figgy:

Saint Patrick's Day is coming up March 17th. Do you have any Irish blood or whiskey running in your veins?

If so, how about writing a song with lots of limericks and some strong accordion and tin whistle themes going on in the background?

Mattfig said:
OK, song lyrics usually flow from me like diarrhea after a guy with irritable bowel syndrome eats at the chili bar...But I'm dry heaving tonight....And my lyrical bowels are flexing but producing only gas...

There's your song, right there :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a texas blues to me.

How about settling down? Here Ill start ya off............
Decided to quit my runnin' and sinnin'
Hoped for a peach got stuck with a lemon

Or sing about a band you seen. Like you seen a band named
Lotta' Lava at Lollapalooza. :lol: :lol:
Yeah try and say that fast. hehe