Any interest in a tone party?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Swerdfeger

Reaction score
I've got two MOD50 heads (one with 6L6, one with EL34), three of the oversize 112 cabs, a MOD50 112 combo, and all 10 dual-channel modules.

I'm thinking a Saturday morning/mid day in south orange county, CA

We could compare modules, guitars and speakers, etc.

Please let me know via this thread, no PMs please.

All the best,
Brian

Brian-

I'm down... especially since it's south OC! This is your gig, but maybe this could also be an amp fest? I would love to bring in my Diezel Einstein, but this might be an inappropriate request since your intension is really focuses on the Egnater Modules. Either way, very interested!!

Thanks TF -

I'm going to keep it focused on Egnater this round, but wouldn't mind an amp summit later.

B

Cool beans!! I'm very interested in the MOD 50 as well as how the individual modules sound. I can't believe you have all 10... wow! :shock:

Those oversize 1x12's sound interesting... would you like me to bring my CAE 1x12 loaded with Eminence Man-O-War for comparison?

Again, not trying to make things complicated, just offering up anything that might peak your interest.

One more thing... can I bring my HotPlate (8 Ohmn) and PODxt bean? I'm very interested in how the MOD 50 sounds through the speaker sim in the PODxt... I've had great success using this as a silent recording set-up.

hey Tone Freak,

How this Man o War speaker sound?

this CAE 1x12 are designed for v30 right?, do you compared the v30 with the Man o War?

Thanks

Felipe R said:
hey Tone Freak,

How this Man o War speaker sound?

this CAE 1x12 are designed for v30 right?, do you compared the v30 with the Man o War?

Thanks

Felipe... I PM'd you... don't want to hijack the thread.

Hey Brian-

Are we talking this month? I can make it the weekend of the 18th in March, but I'm bust the rest of the month.

April is pretty open, and the time period you suggested sounds great!