MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

randall thrasher

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maximus1
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: randall thrasher Reply with quote

so it looks like randall is hitting 2013 big time with the thrasher and re vamped diavlo plus there is some other stuff coming{satan} i hear as well. just going off namm clips the thrasher seems pretty killer. what do u guys think thought i'd ask cause i havnt seen anything on here about it. i heard the thrasher is the fortin natas but i also heard some say no. going off the clips it sounds like a tight brutal amp without a boost in front which is rare in my experiences cause only tube amps i liked unboosted were the peavey xxx and some of the randall mts modules. my rectifier is a rock amp at best without a boost upfront
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
gag halfrunt
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: randall thrasher Reply with quote

maximus1 wrote:
so it looks like randall is hitting 2013 big time with the thrasher and re vamped diavlo plus there is some other stuff coming{satan} i hear as well. just going off namm clips the thrasher seems pretty killer. what do u guys think thought i'd ask cause i havnt seen anything on here about it. i heard the thrasher is the fortin natas but i also heard some say no. going off the clips it sounds like a tight brutal amp without a boost in front which is rare in my experiences cause only tube amps i liked unboosted were the peavey xxx and some of the randall mts modules. my rectifier is a rock amp at best without a boost upfront

In one of the NAMM Randall videos from this year, Mike Fortin said there was a lot of the NATAS circuitry in the Thrasher. Straight from the horse's mouth. Should be a great amp.

Kemper into Atomic CLR neo.
LunatiBSW
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Series of amps looks SICK. Cant wait for it to hit the market, might have to sell some gear to get this guy Twisted Evil
http://bit.ly/lunatibswDEALS
zepplin490
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These amps look great i dont know if i can live with just 2 channels with all the different kinds of music i play but for metal it looks like these cant be beat!
-mp-
crankyrayhanky
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The clips are poor, but I expect greatness
The Satan sounds awesome on Ola's new material; I hope the production units are close
JayDA
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow....me want....

http://youtu.be/1N9Ee5LAp0o
gag halfrunt
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayDA wrote:
Wow....me want....

http://youtu.be/1N9Ee5LAp0o

Yes, it does sound amazing.

Just a hint for those listening to the demo - listen to the whole thing. After Ola plays through his song, he does a proper demo of all the options just with the guitar.

Kemper into Atomic CLR neo.
bubbastain
RM20

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to play a Thrasher in person. I'm sure the clips don't do it justice. Then again, very few clips do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Other Randall Amps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: