Randall V2 and general rant...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killswitch_19

Reaction score
The V2 sounds like just the amp I'm after. Has anyone used this thing in a band setting at high volumes with good results? No store anywhere near me has one in stock so it looks like I'll be buying online site unseen.

My rant is about how I wish Randall would put some better quality videos and audio samples on their site with updated info on the bands that use their products. As a huge Randall fan I'd like to see them get more exposure and credit for their killer amp designs. Over on the harmony-central forums the new V2 and T2 lines are almost never talked about.

if the new amps are as good as Randall says, lets have some high quality clips to get peopel excited!

I bought one from ebay that was originally purchased in late December( I got it for 750 bucks) :D it's a kickin amp.I have yet to play out with it but I'm sure it'll do fine. I run it thru 2 Fender MetalHead cabs(400watts each) and so far I love it-lost of options with tones!! :twisted:

Buy 1,you will not be disappointed.I have played nothing but ALL tube amps until this bad boy.It's VERY loud and you can dial in just about ANY sound you could imagine.Randall has outdone themselves once again,Bravo!!!

hi guys would love to hear some clips as i agree with killswitch the video on the randal t2 and mp3 clips on both amps r pretty vague any chance getting some up?