RM100M1 and RM100M

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabojka

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm trying to figure out the difference between RM100M1 and RM100M. In the brochure, it says RM100M is same, but without the Clean, Recto and Ultra modules. I cannot find a picture of that, anyone knows where?
So if these modules are not available, then what will be in the 3 channels instead?

They're the same amp, only difference is that the RM100M is shipped with no modules (buy your own separately), the M1 ships with Clean/Recto/Ultra, and the M2 ships with Blackface/Plexi/XTC.

--B

it's kinda liket he a la carte menu, the channels are sold seperately and no one says they have to be different channels or that you need to use all three. you could use all three 1086's if you want, or just load the XTC and UltraXL if you like and leave the third empty until you find something you like

thanks a lot for the info. Now i get it.

But without the Clean module, how is the quality still good? for example will there be noise for JAzz guitars?

without a clean module, this probably wouldn't be a great jazz guitar amp
the beauty is you can decide which clean you like. Whether it's the "Clean," Blackface, Tweed, JTM, Super V it's up to you. If you do a lot of swing guitar stuff you may really like the Tweed as it emulates the old '50's amplifiers for that classic tone.