Dual Vybe Deluxe & Dual Tweed

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewiv

Reaction score
I just received them today and I couldn't wait to play them. I only had about an hour, but first impression is very good. Very user friendly. I had the EQ just dialed in at noon across the board and only messed with gain & volume. Jammed out with my Ibanez RGA loaded with 36th Anny PAFs and I can't imagine a better pickup in my arsenal that would fit them better. LOVES being on the split coil of the bridge, very cool twang. The Vybe Deluxe works well, and very differently, with flicking through the Vybe/Deluxe/Pushed switch. Very smooth vintage tones. The Tweed has more gain than I expected, not a bad thing. Man, CHB can really scream, I was shocked. You can kick the guitar into full Humbucker and rip it up. Rob really nailed these two modules, exactly what I was looking for to cover the blues in my typical high gain world. Well done, Rob. Well done.

He is getting along with them so well, he hasn't had a chance to put down the guitar yet & comment. :lol:

Hey guys. Yeah, these are great. Unfortunately the issue isn't playing too much not to post. I've been busy with other stuff. These modules are good and that's coming from a Marshall guy. Very different, but very enjoyable. A totally different flavor from almost all of my modules. Hopefully they'll be well received by the local bluesmen.

In all, they're very easy to play. Which was my main concern as a sloppy player. Gain tend to cover that, but they cover mistakes well enough. I look forward to using them more. Thanks for checking in.