mts..

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GtrGeorge!

Reaction score
Not to be a downer, but..
haven't played ANY of my MTS gear in 2 months. The gigs are not requiring it...and it was never convenient to use (read: PIA )
..so thats whats been going on.

GtrGeorge

Right there with you George. Been using my GSP1101 straight to the board for gigs but the MOD50 when the wife and I jam. Keep meaning to bust our my RM4 and build a practice rig but I typically practice with headphones :(

Might I first to be the say that I respect you both very much....

Having said that, you guys suck...

Grab your amp, find your balls, and rock!

Side note: I know what you are saying, this gear is heavy... :wink:

Ive taken a week off till this a.m. and thats my limit... couldnt sleep last night with all the thoughts of what i was missing!
-mp-

I agree with FIG I feel bad not using my amps espescially since i recently discovered the incredible tone diffeent from running my rm4 into and EL84 power amp and then running it into my rm100's 6L6 poer section... Huge difference totally changed my mind on getting rid of my JF ultra lead and my JF trilogy they sound so **** good and they may just kick the angel bout of my amps!
-mp-

zepplin490 said:
changed my mind on getting rid of my JF ultra lead and my JF trilogy

meh those two mods suck, i will take them off of your hands cheap in a gesture of mercy

Just a little more........
There comes a point where you ask yourself, "Do these people really want live music, or a big iPod in a human being suit?"
Or..."Don't play louder than the people are talking."
No, I don't play music for a living, by choice. My heart goes out to those who do. Never played weddings either.
It's funny though. When we play now, in a couple of fairly steady clubs, the
people that come to see us stay to the end of the last set, don't complain about the volume, buy a lot of food and drinks, tip well, and we're asked back. Oh, and they applaud.
OK, enough ranting.
The RM50, turned up enough to get the speaker moving air and the output tubes sweating a little is UNBEATABLE.

the MTS had been sitting in the garage, ready for loadout. So it wasn't getting played around the house. Problem is, we haven't been playing gigs lately so it hasn't been getting played at all

A little while ago I made a decision to make some space in the house for the RM100. It's a shame to have this great gear, that sounds terrific even at low volumes, and for it to be sitting unplayed in the garage. So now, even if all I'm doing is noodling while sitting at the computer in the evening, I can be jamming with some righteous tones rather than just on an unplugged electric. Much nicer