Live from the NY Amp Show!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
Jaded Faith Mods is all set and ready to rock at the NY Amp Show all weekend! Full detail for the show can be found at www.ampshow.com and on our website. I won't be able to update the we site until Monday with full details, but check out our Facebook page for live updates and to hear all the news first. Some highlights and news for the show:

- Meet Rob (the mad scientist) and Nick (the artist)
- Be the first to see the new Wrecked module based on a Trainwreck Express
- Check out the all-new Silverado Marshall Silver Jubilee Replica
- The 2013 Platinum Edition Snakebite is available and only 15 will be released
- Crank up every single module we make while Rob personally gives you a tour of each

See you at the show!

Just FYI on the Snakebite: if you want to get a chance to get one, email ASAP. Do not PM! I use email to track keep track of the order of inquiry. The first two are sold and there will be no holding them. Once they are gone, they are gone!

One hour until doors open, signing off for now!

Rob

Thanks for all the interest and keep the emails coming, there are still a few available. I'll post all the details tomorrow when we return. Internet access is more of a pain than expected this weekend, delaying web updates.

A mass reply was just emailed out to all those that seriously inquired over the weekend. It appears that the last 5 are going to still be available as of this morning, so email ASAP if you are interested. Here is the info on the mod per the email:

Here is a list of the features:

- It will feature a custom laser-etched 3D plate and feature the name "Venom" as seen on Facebook from a custom Snakebite done earlier this year. The custom lug nut knobs shown on this module are no longer available, but the Platinum will feature chrome Recto knobs like the standard version but with black Swarovski Crystal for position markers. Please note: These plates have already been manufactured and they can not be customized in any way.

- All of the tuning, features and quality of the standard version. The Platinum will be assembled with silver solder and absolute premium parts measured to be better than 1% accurate.

- Certificate of Authenticity, hand signed upon completion.

Please note: Only Brit PCB modules are acceptable as a donor. Any XTC (XTC), Clean (Clean, Blackface, KH1 or Deluxe) and Recto (Recto, Rectified, Treadplate or Grail) modules will not work. Anything else is fine to use.

Pricing with shipping via Paypal will be $299 if you supply the donor, $455 if you need to purchase a new donor from us. Estimated turnarounds will be between 3-5 weeks based on the volume of orders incoming after the NY Amp Show.

Who else is in on this? Let the waiting game begin! I've got a Wreck, Silverado, and the Platinum on order....I can't wait. It always amazes me that every single time I think I have enough modules, another bunch come out that I just have to have.

JayDA said:
Who else is in on this? Let the waiting game begin! I've got a Wreck, Silverado, and the Platinum on order....I can't wait. It always amazes me that every single time I think I have enough modules, another bunch come out that I just have to have.
You won't be let down Jay. The Silverado and Wrecked absolutely raised eyebrows all weekend, with the Silverado constantly getting compliments. The most common thing said was "Well now THAT is really neat and different!"

What is "different" about the silverado compared to other Marshall's? I know you have a whole floating additional pcb in it, so what is the special sauce with this guy? I know there's the FAQ page on your site, but it seems like there is alot more to this one having the "clip" blended circuit. What's the gain and feel like?

Well, I'm glad to have found this forum -- and even gladder that I was able to meet Rob at the Amp Show in person! I was there early on Sunday and got his undivided attention as I ran through both racks of modules! Such a pleasure!

I ordered a Wrecked last week and just can't wait. The Trainwrecks are just legendary and if Rob says that he copped the tone and the feel of one, that is good enough for me. He has never let me down yet.