Wrecked

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rossness

Reaction score
Are there any clips of the Trainwreck module coming? Any product description?
If memory serves me correctly, I thought a real Trainwreck got its distortion from the Power section. So I'm wondering if a modded preamp will do it justice.

I am behind on getting the marketing out and apologize. June has been insane around here between the NY Amp Show and 2 friends weddings eating up every weekend this month and trying to crank out work M-F. I'll do my absolute best to get something together for this and the Silverado ASAP.

Rossness not sure any amp can get all its distortion from the power section unless it gets turned up and the amp works harder. The preamp is always going to play an important part either way as those are your gain stages right there. If you look at the schematic or layout for the amp, you might see some similarities between it and other well known amps. I do hear what you are saying though, the MTS power section is very much fixed as is that first stage. If it cannot be altered then you are really putting a lot of expectation into the module to produce the tone and gain.

I have a Wrecked on order. I think it was two weeks ago and Rob said that there was about a 4-5 week wait. that puts me 2-3 weeks until I get my greedy little hands on it. I will let you know how it sounds soon, soon, soon!