Another Foglifter review..

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlok

Reaction score
Just installed fogifters (Rob modded my boards) in my RM100 and RM50 and I agree with everything that has been said about them before. The presence and density pots are more usable, no harshness or boomyness at all, no real boost or cut in amounts of treble or low end, just more usable. The thing I noticed instantly was that everything sounded clearer. Like mud (or fog..) was removed that I didn't even know was there before. Every module sounds nice and clear. Very worthy upgrade for the low price. Thanks again Rob!

My pleasure and thanks for the kind review! I actually ran into a long-time MTS owner yesterday that had a few complaints about his RM100. Essentially it was all similar issues to what the Foglifter was intended to correct. He spent 20 seconds plugged into an RM1250 with one in it and cracked a big smile. He felt the exact same way.

Enjoy and thanks again for your business!

Rob

Yep. It's the board, pots, all components ready to install in the head/combo and connect. Look on Rob's site www.jadedfaithmods.com and there's a separate foglifter section for the full scoop on it.