• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Randall KH-1 (clean) module for sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bduersch

Reaction score
Keep forgetting about all these modules sitting around in the studio - they're collecting dust since I sold both of my MOD50's last year.

Randall KH-1 - original knobs swapped for Egnater-style creme knobs - $125 SH/PP'd

--B

IMG-20120706-00047.jpg

PM sent on the Voodoo/Eggie. I think I sold that to you...would love to have it back. It's funny, I just found an old clip of that mod the other day and was wondering who I sold it to. Is there a scratch thru the E in Egnater? If so, that one was mine for sure.

Now if I can find the dude I sold a modded Brown module to I'd be super stoked. :D

Sorry for the delay - had a last minute thing pop up (the good kind, at least) and was out of town for several days without internet access - now getting caught up on PM's. --B