So is the ultimate JF combo....???

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
A Vybe Deluxe and Snakebite?

Judging from the tone of enthusiasm around here, those seem to be the two top JF mods...

Edited to add: I did a very scientific study to come to this conclusion. I made an algorithm that counts the exclamation points after a mod has been mentioned...Those two win by far... :D

Possibly the vybe although I play alot of metal and would have a whole 2nd rig for the blues stuff i jam on.. I would put a superclean in there and of course the snakebite!
-mp-

Hey Matt,

This will shock you coming from me...

Snakebite and RVerb are my JF Ultimate Combo. I don't need pristine cleans, although the RVerb does some killer clean tones, so the RVerb covers clean to mid-gain happiness, while the Snakebite crushes everything else in its path. "Whatever he hits... He DESTROYS!" you're a Detroiter, you should get that reference :p

I'm interested to see the poll results :)

Keep the Faith!

H

Big Daddy said:
Hey Matt,

This will shock you coming from me...

Snakebite and RVerb are my JF Ultimate Combo. I don't need pristine cleans, although the RVerb does some killer clean tones, so the RVerb covers clean to mid-gain happiness, while the Snakebite crushes everything else in its path. "Whatever he hits... He DESTROYS!" you're a Detroiter, you should get that reference :p

I'm interested to see the poll results :)

Keep the Faith!

H
:)