Rob LOVE

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Join a forum for the first trans-gender guitar amp I guess this is what you should expect...

audiomidijace said:
This is what I'm talking about. Good people who like to have fun. THIS is what the MTS forum is all about.

I hope Rob sees it that way. :lol: I'm sure he will.

I agree, Jace. This is the idiocy of the board and what makes it fun. If I don't head the idiocy line, I'm certainly near the front.

I have 20 mods from Rob and he promised me one inch for each mod I bought from him. So far so good. My wife said that fifteen was plenty but I had to go the extra five inches.

Sitting on his throne atop the Dark Modular Mountain, the Dark Lord Rob throws his head back and roars before shooting lightning from his fingers.

"Fools! Your juvenile toilet humor has not fallen on deaf ears! All of your orders are being thrown to the darkest depths of Mordor! Muhaaaa...."

Actually, you are some funny guys. Funny how? Funny like clowns! Funny like you amuse me!

Remember, I'm the dude over here in Jersey with a good sense of humor and one of the guys. Carry on.

drewiv said:
audiomidijace said:
This is what I'm talking about. Good people who like to have fun. THIS is what the MTS forum is all about.

I agree, Jace. This is the idiocy of the board and what makes it fun. If I don't head the idiocy line, I'm certainly near the front.

Make no mistake. You DO head the idiocy line! :lol:

audiomidijace said:
drewiv said:
audiomidijace said:

Make no mistake. You DO head the idiocy line! :lol:

If I ever find that line I'm joining Drew in front!

Definitely some funny idiocy. I'm in the line, but toward the back. Unfortunately others humor is far superior to my own. :lol: