MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amp Mods to a Randall Rt503H

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zepplin490
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Amp Mods to a Randall Rt503H Reply with quote

Ive got a Randall Rt503 head and it sounds great on the clean and OD1 channels but the OD2 channel seems to be permanently stuck with a scooped EQ , I cannot EQ the scoop out of it... It sounds pretty good but not even close to as good as OD1. And OD1 seems to be pretty much like the lead channel on most amps its got a ton of available and useable gain and just sound great for metal or turn the gain down and it does 80's stuff and even some classic rock.. Im just wondering if there are any available mods out there... I would also like to find out if there is any way i could get a 2 or 3 way tight switch on the OD channels of the amp..
thanks
-Matt Page-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Other Randall Amps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: