D-Zilla

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say its closest to the Herbert channel 2, VH4 channel 3. I looked at the broad palate and made this as a tribute to those great amps.

I maintain and rent amps to the studio they recorded the album at. The owners are very good friends of mine and we are currently working on a modular system for them to keep in house.

audiomidijace said:
The demos sound great! :shock:
Thank you sir! There is absolutely no processing or EQ on the guitars at all on any of those. The DI guitars were reamped through my MOD50, a line out from a THD Hotplate back into Cubase and run through Ownhammer impulses. I used a EV12L, Scumback M75 and V30 impulses, which are ironically exactly what I most use in real speakers!

All the left tracks are the VH4 mode and the Herbert is on the right.

What's the big deal with the dinzel amps I know they cost a lot to buy like just the head I never played thru one before how do they compare to marshalls? ?

thicker, meatier, more compressed though, and more modern tone. can't really compare the two, here's a good example of what i hear when i play a Diezel:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqMvSOOubyw

sargentcrunch said:
Man hearing those demos is killing me, I can't wait to get it! Thanks again Rob!
The one in the photos and clips is the prototype. I'll be building and shipping yours Monday after I fly home that morning. Tracking will be sent via email as soon as its out the door.

When I was talking with Rob he let the cat out of the bag about D-Zilla and I told him I didn't have much interest. I think I was wrong. ******, Rob!

Thankfully, I got a BIG BOX of donors from Bruce today. Let's just say it was a big enough box of modules to get an Egnater coffee mug, some stickers and T-shirt. :lol: I'm ready for new mods! Bring it, Rob.

Hamner1 said:
Cool.
Drew I think you have a sickness. :lol:
That was confirmed long ago. :( My modular sickness couple with not being able to pass up a good deal.