Going, going, back, back, to Cali, Cali!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score

Jaded Faith Mods is leaving tomorrow and hitting the LA Amp Show this weekend with a vengeance! We will be in room #1011 and doors open at 10AM Saturday. We will have two Foglifted RM50 combos (courtesy of Jace), two RM4's, and RT2/50 and cabs and speakers (courtesy of Celestion) in our booth. Every module in the Jaded Faith Mods line will be on hand to try, along with three new module releases and a new pedal. We will also have Kevin Rowe from Ownhammer in our booth to demo his impulses and provide guidance on direct recording.

We will have a delayed opening Saturday morning, as Rob will be speaking on the High-Gain Tone Wizards Panel. Here is the info on that must-see session:

"HI-GAIN WIZARDS" panel - Saturday 10:30 AM
Moderator - Myles Rose www.guitaramplifierblueprinting.com

Reinhold Bogner - Bogner Amplification
David Friedman - Friedman Amplification
Rob DeAntonio - Jaded Faith Mods
George Metropoulos - Metropoulos Amplification
Nial McGaughey - Hovercraft Amps
Jerry Dyer - Surreal Amplification

For additional info on the show, go to www.ampshow.com.
See you at the show!

- Rob

Interesting crew on the panel. What does Reinhold B think about mts modders I wonder? He's fun and a little nutty in person, but a nice overall guy.

Can't you give your fans here in MTS land a little sneak preview of what you new mods are? We promise we won't tell anyone....

Having already tried most of the new toys, I can tell you this:
These modules all have 5 knobs, multiple switches and two mounting screws! :lol:

Rob,
Are you selling anything at the show (ie mods, foglifters, amp badges, t-shirts)? And is that high-gain symposium more money or is it included in the entrance fee? I'd like to go, but am afraid to show these legendary amp builders my mediocre skills. :oops: These kinds of things are typically shredfests and not just solid rhythm playing.

It's included in the entrance fee.
Never worry about your playing. Music is not a competition.
Unlike Disneyland there is no sign that says "You must be THIS good to enter this booth!"
The important thing is to go and have fun!
There's a lot of cool people there and if you have questions about amps, there is no better place to get them answered.
Come on down and enjoy it!
Jace