New Jaded Faith Site!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** you guys are fast! As Jay mentioned, I spent the last two days rewriting my ENTIRE website from scratch. Well worth the effort in my opinion!

Take a look, check out all the new stuff from products to easy ordering and more. We are currently setting things up here in LA and will be a bit MIA for the next two days. I will be updating Facebook the whole time, so be sure to stop by and "Like" us for more news as it breaks.

Rob

I knew from that blurry teaser with the lights it was going to be an Uberschall mod. Can't wait to see Rob's take on it! Man, I really should go to the LA Amp Show this weekend!

P.S. Wasn't Salvation's uber mod called the Ubersonic? I know he discontinued it, but isn't there some sort of legal issue there? Not trying to stir the pot; literally was just curious.

speed2dirt said:
P.S. Wasn't Salvation's uber mod called the Ubersonic? I know he discontinued it, but isn't there some sort of legal issue there? Not trying to stir the pot; literally was just curious.
I have no idea, but if it was there is no current product out there under that name. Nor a copyright filed in the US. I simply combined the German and English translation of the real amps name. That was all the juice I had left in the tank after all the R&D last week! :lol:

Impressive update Rob! You did a great job giving more info and pics (both important).

Rob,
The new site looks great. When I get my feet back on the ground I will definitely be buying an UBERSONIC.
Good luck in Cali.
-Dan

Nice site. Cool looking new mods too!

Ubersonic module? Is that something like the Salvation Ubersonic or just an accidental name?

The High Gain Wizards pic is one for the records...Especially sipping champagne with Mr. Bogner himself next to you.