what's your favorite dualies?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lintycreep

Reaction score
I just got my new M4 and I'm trying to decide which mods I should upgade to dualies. Which ones are you loving and which would have been fine as single channels? I know there's gonna be some Rverb love coming :lol:

The COD is one of my go-to's. LOVE it. Also, the VX and T/D are stellar. As far as overdrive/distorted tones go the E-Rect and SL2 give me everything I need.

Depends what you are playing, here are my thoughts in no particular order:

For metal I love my MHG - got JF to add a mid sweep too - very nice!

From light to heavy rock I like either the EG3/4 or the SL2x - thought they cover much the same ground and you could get away with one or the other (I'd go EG3/4 if pushed).

From clean to mid gain the BMan is king - this is one of my favourite mods ? although if you really crank the B channel it does get up to some serious mayhem too ;-)

Others that are god ? COD, SL, SL2

Modded:

JF SL-OD100 ? love it for all things overdriven or distorted ? think SLO
JF Texas Special ? simply the best clean out there for me

Same here, M4 I got late last week. So far it is cool as heck... new toy & all :lol:
Yesterday it was SL-OD100 love. The only issue I had with the single wad not being able to footswitch between Crunch/OD.

Next was Brahma #39. Channel A was awesome, channel B will take some more time to dial in.

13300133.jpg

Hamner1 said:
Same here, M4 I got late last week. So far it is cool as heck... new toy & all :lol:
Yesterday it was SL-OD100 love. The only issue I had with the single wad not being able to footswitch between Crunch/OD.

Next was Brahma #39. Channel A was awesome, channel B will take some more time to dial in.

I've got dual SL-OD100 #1 and I got JF to add a crunch / OF switch so that you can set Channel A to either of them - like so:

18112012016.jpg

Come on - how cool is that - you know you want one ;-)

Now a dual #39 - that sounds very nice too!!!

SL-OD100 - for the win!

Actually love the EG5 stock but htat's a King's X thing. Also loving the Jaded Faith dual voxless. Vox to Matchless, just sick clean to mid gain sounds.

I really dig my EG5 & SL2X... but I can't seem to gel with my VX or SL2. I'm considering a couple mods, but I haven't decided what to do.

With that said, I REALLY miss my single channel Voodoo Jose UG. Maybe I should get a dualie of that.

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm really struggling on what to get modded especially when it means I'm gonna have to let go off some. Heck I still have donors untouched.

Right now I'm leaning toward the Dual Voxless and Rverb, but we'll see after this weekend
:D

Good to hear some dual talk over here, Bruce's modules are really high quality stuff . I have owned them all, however in the end Anthony perfected everyone of them, don't be surprised if you follow the same route, you have been warned :)

Low to mid gain, you can't go wrong with the BMan. You can cover a lot of ground with that module and a OD pedal.

Higher Gain, I still love my EG5. Personally haven't quite bonded with my MHG though I'm not giving up on it yet.

I've not moved into modded modules yet, so I can't give any advice there. I will say every clip I've heard of the Camerock makes me want to take the leap!