Sharing my experience with Salvation Mods

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Wadd

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I wanted to take a few minutes and share my recent experience with Antonin and Salvation Mods.
This is not intended to be a Modder v Modder comparison, nor is it meant to trigger that kind of debate.
For the record, I am relatively new to the Randall MTS amps, and apparently I'm very late to the party! I have never ordered a product directly from ANY modder, I'm always lurking around scraping up modules on the used market right from this very forum, and like I said earlier, I'm sharing my experience.

After doing a video with Matt Fig on the C-Watt module and after playing through it and hearing it up close and personal, I decided to pull the trigger and order one for myself.

On September 20th, I boxed up my stock XTC module and took it to the post office to be shipped halfway around the world to the Czech Republic. I filled out a small customs form, paid my 20 bucks, and away it went. Now, all I had to do was wait.. (like a kid waiting for Christmas morning).
On September 27th, I received an email from Antonin at Salvation Mods stating that my module arrived, and work would start on the transformation of my bland and boring XTC, into the much desired C-Watt :) (kudos to the postal services in each country, it only took 7 days to send something around the world for 20 bucks)
So, I waited anxiously... :) wondering when I could actually have it in my hands and hear that tone. I was fully expecting it be a while, based on some wayward comments I've seen around the forum, but I really wasn't in a big hurry anyway.
Time goes by...
October 9th, I received an email from Antonin stating that my mod was complete ! All in all, the work was done in about 12 days.
I quickly sent payment via Paypal, and the next day I received a tracking number for the shipment.
Well, it arrived today! October 14th.
23 days, a round trip of about 9000 miles, and I now own my very first directly ordered module.
The quality of the work is top notch, the quality of the tone is impeccable, the customer service and time from start to finish is great!
Thank you Antonin of Salvation Mods, I couldn't be happier !
I highly recommend using Salvation Mods ! You Rock ! \m/

So what is the best way to get a module to him? What did you use to get it to him and how much was it?

Hi Ricky,
I sent my donor via US Post Office - First Class Package -
From Detroit Area to Czech Republic - it was 20 bucks and some change.

Salvation returned the module to me via UPS worldwide - it was 36 dollars.

I'd say there was nothing wrong with the way i did it.. unless someone has another cheaper method that produces the same or better results.

it really wasnt bad at all. I was surprised :)

I liked him because I bought a used Salvo with some issues,he helped me trouble shoot it ad sent the parts for free.....thought that was very nice...

I am very interesting in trying his work as well as more of Robs (jaded faith).

I am glad to hear your experience was so positive as the international shipping thing had me kind of spooked about trying him.

Only thing now is it doesn't help with the MTS GAS problems I'm already experiencing.

probably not taking as long now because the demand isnt as great.......seems like the forum has really slowed down over the last few years.....I can remeber guys waiting months to get a mod from Salvation

I'm glad to hear his turn around time has gotten better. My last order took approx. 14 weeks. Well worth the wait, but still 3+ months.

Lol... you know what?
I've seen people talk about having GAS problems...
I don't know what that means!
I'm such a newbie.. rofl

I'm sorry you had a 14 week wait.
I'm not sure of what happened there, but all I can tell you is my experience.
I hope that if you do order again, it goes as well as mine did.
His work is definitely worth it.

I will only say that every modder gets busy from time to time if things go right for them. Sometimes backups occur.

Anthony has always been extremely cool and helpful to me as well. He's generous with his knowledge and makes amazing products. It's nice to see a post about a great Salvation experience! Thanks Waddster!

The community here is full of people (like me who have mods from everyone)....That's what keeps this alive!

As for Salvation Mods, I love playing them. They are so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV2Y2kIUkIs

hey guys I was going to contact anthony about doing a Graphic OR mod for me and my email got sent back with an error saying it couldn't be delivered

his email is still
[email protected]
right?

Right on, I've loved every Salvo I've had so far. None of them survived, but I am just now starting to justify having more mods than my amp can hold so there may be a reprise in my collection soon. One that hasn't had much hype as of late:the Chupacabra. Badass little monkey fist, that one!

Johnny Wadd, GAS=Gear Aquisition Syndrome \m/ (x_x) \m/